March 10, 2006

A Social Worker Snaps

She lets it all hang out. WARNING: Highly explicit and upsetting stuff, of which this is perhaps the tamest:
The meth addict with Borderline Personality Disorder: Sweetie, here's a word of advice. When you are in the midst of a legal battle in which your parental rights are at stake, it is BAD for your case if you show up for your weekly supervised visits with your children spun out of your f***ing mind. Also, if you're going to have fresh track marks all over your arms, you should at least wear a long sleeve shirt so I can't see them. We talked about this before, remember? I have to write a report to the judge in a few months, and I can't in good conscience recommend that the court return your children to you when you insist on showing up to your weekly visits high as a kite, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a toothless grin. Also, it does not help your case if you assault me after I inform you that no, you can't see your kids today due to your inebriated state and your exposed vulva. I know you grew up in poverty, and I sympathize with your plight. Hell, I was poor as f** growing up. My family was broke as a m*****r. We lived in the projects and never had no cheese for our hamburgers or nuthin. Somehow, though, we still managed to find ourselves some f***ing PANTS when we went out IN PUBLIC!
And then there's the famous Anne Frank quote: "I still believe that people are really good at heart." To which I say, "Horseshit!"

No comments: